1. create a useful product or service that is going to benefit society as whole.
2. Do something you truly care about because you'll be in a better position to find customers easily and connect with them and keep them.
3. Focus on doing things differently from the competition. Do your research and find a gap ripe for innovation that will fit your business apart.
4 Simplify your message to be understand by people. Distill your message to something simple i.e great quality and sustainability and fun.
5. know who you are and what you starts for . It will help you to avoid beindg everywhere and wasting time or money on markets that doesn't represent you or resonate with your customers.
6. Use yourself in marketing. make a fool of yourself and stand for you.
7. Find your best tone and use it wherever you are.
8. Don't sell on social media, simlpy communicate with your customers in authentic way and have fun as you build an online presence that people can identify with and trust.. simply sing along Treat me nice song by Elvis Presley.
9. Take care of the feedback from customers seriously.
10. Genuinely love and believe in what you do. Your enthusiasm will infect others.
11. If you make a lot of success, expand in anything that interests yoyu and don't remain stagnant.
12. Get fully committed to find success / your work will show it.
courtesy of Richard Branson .. follow for more @tonybigmile mon twitter.